Saturday, January 8, 2011

Will the new Hypocrite Muslims receive the same punishment?

I went on a blind date with an American Muslim yesterday.  My American friends who set the date told me that he is known to be moderate and even published an article about 9/11 expressing his sorrow.
We started to talk about Islam in America in general. Then he casually tells me that he was not really sad about 9/11. I asked him how in disbelief and he answered: " Jews died." That was the end of the date.

The culture of duplicity is nothing new. Our prophet Mohammad suffered from people who professed Islam to his face and denounced it among themselves. Koran called them the Hypocrites. The Muslims who pretend to support Westerners while they are secretly supporting Jihadists are the new Hypocrites.

I need to remind the new Hypocrites that God puts the Hypocrites next to non-believers in punishment. Surah 33, verse 73: “Allah may punish the hypocrite men and hypocrite women and the non-believers men and women and Allah may accept repentance from the believing men and believing women. And ever is Allah forgiving and Merciful.”

I support Westerners Christians and Jews but my support is based on my convictions. It is NOT an act that I put on.  Meeting these new Hypocrites always leaves me with a heavy heart. The interpretation of Koran which promotes the dream of Umah/ an Islamic nation and encourage Jihad is to be blamed.
Samara

No comments:

Post a Comment