Sunday, November 21, 2010

Reply to Zanubiyah's message

Thank you dear sister for your comment. Thank you for saying that Islamic practices based on interpretation given by men who lived years ago that is  indeed the core of my message. When I mentioned that we need to find a broad definition of the word Islam, I was refering to the word Islam and Muslim as it used in Koran. The word in Koran has a broader definition than the common accepted one. Only God knows who is speading Fitnah and who is considered kafir. The judgment should be left for God.

I agree with you that only Koran is the final judge. That is the message that I am hoping to start spreading.
I do not claim to speak for Islam or for Muslims. I ask questions for my brothers and sisters in Islam in hope to co-construct answers.

Thank you
Samara

No comments:

Post a Comment